[ibogaine] RE: High Times

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 20:57:15 EST 2003

I've never read a high times before but I don't
understand this either. Why would a magazine which is
all about pot stop writing about pot? Are they being
pressured under the Bush administration or what
happened? Before anyone tells me how dumb I am, sorry
but I don't know anything at all about the marijuana
movement and everything I have learned has come from
the people who post to this list ;-)

Not sure I care about high times itself but I'm
interested in what it might mean. I have heard about
Tommy Chong and all, so does this mean all head shops
are going to be shut down in america next? What's
happening? I thought medical marijuana had a big
victory with Ed Rosenthal?

Confused and curious any insigh appreciated!

Carla B