If it walks like a duck.... RE: [ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

GanjaCat ganjacat at ganjacat.net
Tue Dec 2 05:13:16 EST 2003

Hi Martine,

I have to admit that I'm enough of an anorak (English expression) to
have some familiarity with some of the stuff talked about in the posted
article -

The quantum-consciousness work of Roger Penrose I find particularly
fascinating

and have read quite a lot of PKD sci-fi too.

But I too am intensely uncomfortable with the 'overall direction' that
this paradigm takes. I can't really put my finger on it, but as you say
it smacks of pseudo-elitism.

Like you, I am in favour of seeing what changes if the dude takes Iboga

But there again, remember I'm developing into somewhat of a hard-liner -

If pushed I would stand for Ibo not just being legal or accepted, but
being COMPULSORY!

(Exits whistling "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf".)

Blessings

GeeCee