[ibogaine] Philip K Dick spectrum - Physics of the Mysterious

Martine Docin-Julien jardin.dj at free.fr
Mon Dec 1 05:25:08 EST 2003

Belle journéeHello, I'd like to react for this post "Physic of the Mysterious" cause I don't get it clear enough, maybe due to the time I need to digest the whole message sent.

As for myself, I first felt pretty interested on sunday, and thought " At last someone can explain simply things about physic and so on ", but today, the day after, I'm not so sure I'll will get more knowledge, even if for the moment, I've only " overviewed" the text : I feel uncomfortable.

Thus being said, I'm not at all able to talk about the scientific theories or researches presented.

I've surfed on the site related "cassiopaea.org" and I got the same uncomfortable feeling, first interest and then some kind of "weight" growing.
And again, I'm not talking about scientific stuff.

The job done seems considerable, but I felt shocked after a glance I had on some of the theories expressed on two supposed kinds of human beings :
First human beings serving as organic portals, taking energy from others, being considered as " having no souls" and secondly others considered as having a soul and thus " able to evoluate further ".
I really don't like it. Again some kind of inferior beings and superior ones ? Again ? And that theory coming from sources that the common reader cannot check ?

The worst for me is that the theory speaks of mixed kind of humans, it means that in the same family, one may have first kind and second kind of human beings, is this a theory supposed to create the harmony, the respect, the openess I'm longing for ? " Half of the humanity taking energy from the other half".

I feel sadness. But I'm perhaps only one portal, not a being supposed to evoluate soon, and I've to wait for my turn in the big evolution.

WHERE IS LOVE ????

Does the writer of this text have " eaten the wood " as the Bwitis say, did he experimented Iboga ?
I'm longing for reactions of readers of that list, really.

Martine