[ibogaine] Re: inexplicable messages from UserGS417

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 01:16:42 EDT 2003

Oh, I sometimes envy that sort of mind- (other than  for the rudeness) the
one that lives in such a different reality to the rest of us, even
apparently without extra substances- although I could be completely wrong on
that count and User is completely ripped on something or other beyond the
natural kinks that can occur.
    Loved the report ad astra.
Peace,
Preston