inexplicable messages from UserGS417

ad astra metagrrl at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 22:45:09 EDT 2003

--- Preston Peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> any particular reason we're having one side of the
> conversation shared with us?
> Peace,
> Preston

Hi Preston, the reason is because there IS only one
side of the conversation.  There has been no off-list
communication between me and UserGS417 - what you see
is what you get.  If there is another side, it's
happening entirely in UserGS417's head.

So please, UserGS417, give it a rest and leave the
list alone - unless you have something constructive to
say.  Thanks for your initial praise of my posting
though.

a.