[ibogaine] 400 mg. ibogaine

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 20:10:24 EDT 2003

Metagrrl,

A few comments but FIRST a comment to
usergs417 at aol.com

" Maybe I'll start with the dose you began with.
Thanks again for sharing,"

usergs417 at aol.com

Please note that metagrrl reason for using ibogaine is
(as below) "primarily for personal growth and
spiritual exploration" and NOT for addiction, in
particular not for methadone addiction.

It is IMO highly unlikely you will have an experince
anything similar on that dose, the experience for an
addict, in particular an opiate addict, more-so a
methadone addict is typically very different than
someone using ibogaine for "personal growth and
spiritual exploration". IMO, if you are going to get
dosed for detoxing, then do it and don't dick around
with "I am afraid of it" dosing (not enough). I know
at least one person who scared themselves away from
ibogaine doing just what you are suggesting.

metagrrl,

You did a dose and got a similar reaction as I do in
that dose range, it just isn't enough, something is
missing... I need and so does Vivian about 12mg/kg,
maybe 10 (on a good day) to break through. That is not
to say you can't with a lower dose, just that I don't,
some people do.

Also, ibogaine is not just the "trip", it is in you,
it is now part of you, still working and will do so
for weeks/months. If you do another dose closer it
will tend to be stronger as you are already "primed"
with nor-ibogaine... It will become clearer the more
you do it., BE CAREFUL.