Fw: Re: [ibogaine] thingS and Stuff

Allison Senepart aa.senepart at xtra.co.nz
Mon Aug 18 05:37:41 EDT 2003

Yip, scary stuff.   Has anyone else read Steven Kings series of books about
the Black Tower.  There were 3 books, "The Gunslinger, The drawing of the
three and The waste lands and then a 4th Wizard and Glass.  It tells a story
of human greed and waste of the world and a future world where people go
back to basics cos of obsolete electricity and cars etc.  Probably sounds
weird unless you have read it but the power outage in the States made me
think about it.    Allison