help me please

fakeplacebo at hotmail.com fakeplacebo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 03:08:16 EDT 2003

Dear Friends In The Group,
Thank you all for your good company and your valuable advices. Sory but I want you to ask for last time. All that I want is Ibogain treatment possibility. Please tell me; could I use Iboga by myself at the my home and how. Please inform me about the treatment procedure and how could I buy Ibogain without a credit card. (I'm living in Turkey) I decided to try Iboagin as my last chance to live. Who knows maybe there is a room for me in the future as a normal, healty guy.  As I said before I will try to do best I can. Please inform me about self ibogain treatment.

(Sory as you see I'm not good at the english language)

Best Regards
M. Izgi