[ibogaine] ibogaine and women

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Mar 26 17:27:32 EST 2002

Hi Hattie,

Whether it works out or not observing opiate withdrawal signs is useful.  You
can find both objective opiate withdrawal sign tables and subjective opiate
withdrawal sign tables in the ibogaine manual.  Goto
<www.ibogaine.desk.nl/manual.html> scroll down to right after the
introduction to the first revision to the table of contents and click on
opiate withdrawal tables.  You should do the objective signs table first and
then the subjective signs.  Do these every four hours if possible.  It is
also very useful when interviewing patients prior to treatment to ask them to
list their usual opiate withdrawal signs from prior experiences.  That way
you can compare past and current signs.

Howard