[ibogaine] Re: [vox] Hum . . .

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Mon Mar 25 17:11:40 EST 2002

On [Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 01:52:54PM -0800], [vector6 at space.com] wrote:

Look, first of all, just shut up and stop cross-posting crazy nonsense
from one list to the other.  Dave understands why there are two lists, why
don't you...?  Saying, "but I'm 14" is no excuse.

We are aware of all your observations, we know all this, ACTIONS are being
considered, SOMETHING will probably be done, at some point or another.

| I did have a ibogaine related question  8-) What the hell is
| ibogaine.net? Why are you running 30 different melting banners for it.
| It doesn't go anywhere except from 3.5 millionth, to 1 millionth or so,
| without even existing as anything but a page which goes to ibogaine
| research or heavling whatever

Obviously it's this THING.  It is Yet Another THING which is on my top 500
list of THINGS to finish in the next 22.5 minutes, which I haven't gotten
around to doing yet.  It will be the Very Greatest THING that has ever
existed.  At which point it will be THROWN to SLAVERING JACKALS; I meant
to say, lawyers; who will RIP IT TO PIECES, and roughly 12% of my THING
will survive to see the Light of Night.  6 months later -- after further
consideration -- they will ask me to REMOVE 52% of the remaining 12% of my
THING, resulting in, Something Completely Different.

There, are you happy now?

Patrick