[ibogaine] Ibogaine Manual - First Revision

Gamma gammalyte9000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 14:17:31 EST 2002

> And yes, Patrick and Dave wake up and write something. I know its a cliche
> but its true, nobody listens to drug addiction 'experts' unless they've been
> drug addicts, because what do they know.

OK, I just did but I could elaborate highly. But first can I dump on the list?
You see, cravings happen. even after ibogaine and a few years "clean". um, I do
consider a booster dose of Ibo from time to time, to "clean out the tubes".
anyways I been in a major funk, wanted a thousand times to slam some dope,
drink some hycodeine (remember that shit?), drop some oxy's ANYTHING to not
feel. couldn't write, couldn't create, couldn't surf, couldn't barely talk.
Really didn't want to go to a meeting so I just rode the fucker out.

But hey, now that I'm feeling better I might type some shit up. But I don't
know about them "thousand words". I'm scared. Maybe I better drop 789mgs of HCL
and get back to you.

-dh