[ibogaine] Re: why are ya` here

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 19:01:35 EDT 2002

Hi Larry and welcome to the ibogaine list! As far as
being weird goes I wouldn't worry too much about that,
if there is anywhere that is 'normal' then here is 180
in the other direction. No problems with weird that
I've seen. ;-)

My question would be, if you've been on drugs for 50
years now why do you want to detox now? Is it working
any less better then it's worked for all that time or.
I don't understand the motivation?

-carrie