[ibogaine] I had a dream

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jun 25 11:35:21 EDT 2002

Patrick

U should come to more drug policy reform conferences; there you will meet
most of the best drug treatmenters in the world, and no, I ain't kidding

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>