[ibogaine] ibogaine q's

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Mon Jun 24 13:29:29 EDT 2002

Michael

As I was preparing to take it some time ago, I learned that essentially what
Iboga does is reset your serotonin levels; that is, I assume, to a higher
level than before the treatment, in order for you to cope better after; -u
know more feel good chemicals swimming around the bloodstream.

I am not a pharmacologist; even if I was, I'm not sure that I'd go into the
chemical detail on this list; for most of us on th9is list, I think the
thinkg to know is that it does work, it's got its drawbacks, (possibly
fewer) than most other 'addiction' treatments and that you may get deeply
reflective for a while, and even see some lovely colours (for a short while)
duriong the experience.

Are you thinking about using Iboga to detox someone?

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>