[ibogaine] Important Notice/10 questions

Nick Sandberg sandberg at onetel.net.uk
Sat Jun 8 15:11:08 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: fuak <fuak at nirvanet.net>
To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 8:27 PM
Subject: RE: [ibogaine] Important Notice.

> im sorry but tool isnt industrial, thank you
>
> skinny puppy... now thats industrial

that brings back the memories! addiction, on cleanse fold manipulate, by SP.
they don't write songs like that any more...............

desperate deranged talking in my sleep again eyes twitch retain a
sentimental something looked lorn and we burned and burned I was a cinder
body soul in my dreams breakdown amidst the mixtures avoid addictive plea
responding disillusion encrusted cruelty describe why nails enclose me
eating so evenly there exists a lot of reasons to support fatality
abstinence possessed hardly what you think it is hearts beat positive
provided there's progress ignorance does insist of the right coffin took
some food offered me can't see myself drank the wine wished the feverish
burst of terror breakdown amidst the mixtures avoid addictive plea insist
that nothing happened chilled bloodless fatigue recharge with bitterness
fanatics beckoning mistook a look impassioned absorbed with clarity
consciousness drifts away discarded memory packaged shelf life bad display
breakdown amidst the mixtures avoid addictive plea excessive necromances
comfort is treachery so pound the nails in tight eyes screaming out of sight
against a grain like curtain unbearably alive

............great stuff!

ps. Howard, know what you mean about getting disinterested in ibogaine. but
it's like the astral mafia - once you've signed up they won't let you go.
Lots of UK film and TV people still trying to do something.

Nick