[ibogaine] Re: Coming to press conference and demo tomorrow? (june 6)

Michael Synergy synergy9_11 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 18:22:36 EDT 2002

I don't know if it is the most responsible thing to post the information you just did but it happens to be true. There are many off shore medical schools in the Caribbean like St. George, there are schools in different parts of Mexico, Belize, most of them will accept those who are not qualifed to attend a "real" medical school in the United States. All of them will accept you if you have money.

Guadalajara is a cesspool. I don't think you can graduate in 6 months but they do have "accelerated learning programs" which amount to handing you your diploma as fast as you pay them. So you can compress 2-4 years (which is the time frame the other off shore medical schools want) into one year (9 months).

_Synergy_

  "Patrick K. Kroupa" <digital at mindvox.com> wrote: On [Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 07:22:23AM -0700], [Brett Calabrese] wrote:

| > I mean, really, does
| > anyone here go to their doctor and hide their drug
| > use? Past and present? I for one sure don't, as I'd
| > hate to be prescribed anything that might interfer
| > with anything else, cause bad reactions, etc. Seems
| > kinda like logic to me.

<... Cut ...>

| Oh, and I know very many people who feel exactly the
| same as I do. My drug history is on a need to know
| basis, they don't need to know.

Yeah I agree. I could agree at much greater length, and go on for 25
paragraphs, but why bother. To reiterate, yeah I agree 100% If it were
possible to agree more than 100% I'd do so. Whut he sed'

Just to throw in a brief Reality Check. If you wanna get an M.D., or
Ph.D., all youz really gotta do is go to Mexico, make a small $25K
donation, "Hi, I'd like the Whole Entire MD in 6 months package please!"
and Presto! You're an M.D.! And then you can go pass the boards in the
Yoonited States, and KazAm! You're a Real Live MD from Guadalajara, who
can now practice medicine in America! Woo hoo!

[By the way, this isn't a funny joke, hah hah. I know at least 3
"doctors" now practicing in the United States, who did exactly that. Not
necessarily because they're stupid -- although in 2 of those 3 cases, they
are complete idiots -- but because they were way too busy bangin' dope, to
get accepted at any real med school. This is a very workable system.]

This is only necessary in the States, and perhaps U.K., in most third
world countries it has been my personal experience that you become a
doctor by doing sumthin' like sayin' "Hello, I am a neurosurgeon!" You
are? "Well of course I am!" Thank god! We needed one of those! "No
worries, where's de body -- I meant patient -- at?"

All done. Mahn some of you love to complicate things.

Patrick

In closing, here, have some NRA literature:

- - - - - - - - -

STATISTICAL INFO

Number of physicians in the US: 700,000. Accidental deaths caused by
physicians per year: 120,000. Accidental deaths per physician... 0.171
(U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services)

Number of gun owners in the US: 80,000,000. Number of accidental gun
deaths per year (all age groups) 1,500. Accidental deaths per gun owner:
0.0000188

Statistically, doctors are approximately 9,000 times more dangerous than
gun owners.

"FACT: Not everyone has a gun, but everyone has at least one Doctor."

Please alert your friends to this alarming threat. We must ban doctors
before this gets out of hand.

As a Public Health Measure I have withheld the statistics on Lawyers for
fear that the shock could cause people to seek medical aid.