[ibogaine] more on helping or killing

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Mon Jul 29 12:15:12 EDT 2002

And what are these families social and economic circumstances as a matter of
interest. AND as far as I'm aware, there is no PROVEN case for the genetic
'transmission' if u will of addiction, but it is an idea that I think
Minnessotta Method treatmenters are fond of, not to mention a few wild
biochemists and brain scientists

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>