[ibogaine] C.R.A.C.K Original statement and more comments

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Mon Jul 29 09:47:12 EDT 2002

yES bRETT, if THEY CHOOSE IT. I think a point PK made was that these women
are being offered a sizeable sum to agree to it, which is kinda immoral
given what we know about the craving needs of aCTIVE ADDICTS, NO?  In other
words, how much CHOICE is she making

When I was a21 yr old woman, strung-out to F, I suddenly found myself on the
street with the most monstrous man, giving a hand job for enough money to
buy a bag of dope. Is that the kind of CHOICE u r referring to?

Wouldn't a better way to deal with this to persuade a young woman into some
kind of treatment by providing low-threshold care, thereby having the
opportunity to persuade her against having more kids given the state of her
health etc?

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>