[ibogaine] more on helping or killing

Brett Calabrese bcalabrese at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 12:59:14 EDT 2002

--- preston peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> and my prior comments still stand, even though I do
> find myself, as I believe I've noted very recently,
> shaking my head when I see news clips of all these
> starving people around the world, people surrounded
> by 2, 5, 25 children, all theirs. What are they
> thinking?
> But personally, I'd rather help feed them and give
> them health care, (and myself too) than pay to

But birth control isn't health care??? The only
choices are birth control vs drilling for oil,
building death machines and killing the environment???

Problem with your theory (IMO) is more people use more
fuel/food/land/resources and strain the environment.
There is a simple fact we all live on the same petri
dish called earth, there is only so much to go around
and YES the death machines/killing environment (yadda,
yadda, yadda) need to stop. It might be a good idea to
help with the limited resources (not that they should
be limited, just that they are) to not breed new
addicts and focus those resources on the adults and
little ones that we already have.

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT KILLING ANYONE (re the CRACK
rebate), no killing and you keep going off on KILLING
and sterilization as if it is being forced. You seem
to want to limit the choices addicts have in their
lives because of your beliefs - if someone wants an
abortion, birth control or sterilization, that is
their choice and CRACK is helping them with choices,
they are NOT making choices for the addict.

http://www.hush.com/partners/offers.cgi?id=domainpeople