more on helping or killing

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 28 09:24:02 EDT 2002

and my prior comments still stand, even though I do find myself, as I believe I've noted very recently, shaking my head when I see news clips of all these starving people around the world, people surrounded by 2, 5, 25 children, all theirs. What are they thinking?
But personally, I'd rather help feed them and give them health care, (and myself too) than pay to subsidize Bush and friends' drilling for oil, or building death machines, or killing off the parts of the environment that we humans need to survive.
Peace,
Preston