[ibogaine] Are the Hmoung Heading for Certain DOOM!?!?!!111!!!

ascending at hushmail.com ascending at hushmail.com
Sun Jul 28 02:22:00 EDT 2002

Dude you are really funny and really sick. You know both already I think.

Ibogaine or not I do not see how any person who was a junkie can go to that place right after detoxing and stay off heroin. That is heroin central there is nothing there except heroin. It's junkieland. You're crazy.

I mean that with the highest respect, you really are. Or as Curtis would say 'right on man, right on!'

How's the mother love bone link coming> ;)

Communicate in total privacy.