ibogaine source to mexico

Mike Zeiss drfeelgood at chemist.com
Sun Jul 28 02:00:48 EDT 2002

I live in southern california, I've read the list of ibogaine sources on co.uk and wanted to know if anyone has experience with the people who are selling it. I want to buy 5-10 grams of HCL for my personal use, I can easily drive across the border and have places where I could receive it.

I would do it in Mexico of course and not bring it into California.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

MZ

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.
http://oas-central.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/mail.com/columbiahouse/1112745096/x09/ExactAdv/ColumbiaHouse_IO473_7.19_8.19/blank.gif/636632633232383133383736634333430