ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 01:06:34 EDT 2002

Calming down.

Does anyone know what is the problem with yahoo? My
mail is completely screwed up, my groups don't work
anymore I have downloaded and deleted alllllll the
things in my inbox I go to trash and click delete and
it gives that stupid message that trash is
automatically deleted.

Great except every time I log in it tells me I am
using more then my storage quota and I have 5 msgs
left in my mailbox! All my folders are downloaded and
none of those 5 have attachments!!

Nothing works and nobody cares.

Sorry, this was going to be a ibogaine related msg.

What has happened with heroin everything, Patrick,
Francis, either one of you know? Your site is off line
almost always Francis, it keeps loading the front page
and doesn't let you go into the magazine anymore, this
is heroinhelper or course and Heroin Times did not
manage to come out with a July issue at all and it's
nearly August, Patrick you write for all the issues,
is it dead?

Is everything on the entire internet broken tonight?

Time to get off the computer :-)

Carla B