[ibogaine] Dana gets award!!!!

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Fri Jul 26 13:06:46 EDT 2002

Hey this is worth practising the art opf impulse (& flying over)
Dana - WELL Funking Done and not a moment too late

Love/appreciation andria

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>