[ibogaine] Where is this from???

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Fri Jul 26 09:20:12 EDT 2002

Don

Nobody is rejecting YOU. But honey, it is a little selfish to carry on
ignoring the needs of folk on this list who need/want to talk about drug
treatment through Ibogaine.

Enjoy t'other list; I might just join it if I find the time

Take care of YOU, and take your meds regular (I say this to you, in order to
reach both of us!!! If/when you decide to come off, I'd be delighted to hear
how u didi it)

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>