[ibogaine] neuro!

Joshua Tinnin krinklyfig at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 26 05:51:41 EDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jellking" <jellking at yahoo.com>

> Andria wrote, "Nice one Jane Whomever you are!  Celebrate our diversity
and differences; that's what I say sis. Which state are you in?"

Thanks for the kind words, Andria.  I'm in California. Born here, 4th
generation. Wonderful place, especially San Francisco,  But too many cars
and too much smog, and I adore London, really feel alive there.  Jane<<

Hey, Cali here, too! Born and raised in NM, but now live in the SF Bay. I
love London, too - been there twice, but it's been a long time ...

- jt