[ibogaine] Dana gets award!!!!

Rick Venglarcik RickV at hnncsb.org
Thu Jul 25 11:01:51 EDT 2002

Congratulations Dana!!!  Wish I could be in attendance in order to meet
you, Howard, and others.

The "HOWARD SHOULD GET AN AWARD" award is hereby officially given by me
to Howard Lotsof for all of his work with Ibogaine.

_____________________________________
Rick Venglarcik, MA, CSAC
Hampton Roads Clinic
2236 W. Queen St., Suite C
Hampton,  VA  23666

Office:  (757) 827-8430 x144
Fax:  (757) 826-2772
Cell: (757) 270-9839
_____________________________________

>>> HSLotsof at aol.com 07/25/02 10:21AM >>>
Am I pissed.  Dana is getting a Lifetime Achievement Award for medical

marijuana activism and he is hardly telling anyone.  Beal really
deserves
this award.

Along with the award comes a NYC party!!

Sunday, July 28, 2002
8:00 PM - ?
The party/award celebration will be held at the notorious NY barge
restaurant
whatever, better known as The Frying Pan.  (docked behind basketball
city,
west 23rd St. and west side highway).

This gathering will benefit the Marijuana Reform Party
$8$ bucks to get in.

PERFORMERS in addition to Beal ;-)

TEAM ALLIANCE [hip-hop]
CHARITY [the flame within externalized through non-ordinary means]
MEDICAL MARIJUANA BARBIE
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DANCERS

VEGAN AND NON-VEGAN PASTRIES (edible entertainment) aka food

Tom Leighton of MRP and/or Howard Lotsof will present the award which
is the
2nd ANNUAL LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.