[ibogaine] Where is this from???

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 17:14:50 EDT 2002

HOW DO I GET OFF THIS LIST!?   what IS THIS?  Bunch of weirdo pseudo
intellectuals!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist saying that before I go!

I'm no longer allowed to respond to such questions on this list.  I'm going
to remove myself from this list 'cause it's too much of a temptation for me
to respond when you people ask me questions that are off topic from ibogaine.
  And if I continue talking about the Lord on this list, MindVox has
threatened me with a lawsuit and a butt kicking.  Since I'm tired of having
my butt kicked, I'm going to go hang out on the kotas4christ list.  Also,
Patrick is the closest I've got to an actual friend, and he's starting to get
upset with me.  Any religious questions should be posted over there, which is
actually right here in reality, see, I know what reality is!

I'm going to go out onto USENET now and advertise the List.   Hey, usenet is
right here as well... Ain't it a trip!

Bye all, hope you all feel better.  As for me, I feel with my fingers.  If
you want to write to me, send me email <neuroskull at aol.com>, or send it to
the kotas4christ List, I'm not on this one anymore.

Don
I don't have an addiction... I can quit any time I want, really.  ;)