[ibogaine] Where is this from???

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Wed Jul 24 17:00:09 EDT 2002

On [Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 04:43:41PM -0400], [Dana Beal] wrote:

| But did you send it to Dave Michon? I never saw a reply. Interesting
| that you paired it to a response to Richard Lake.

Yeah, read the headers, it went to You, Howard, Richard, and Dave.  Dave
has replied to me several times, he does not CC you back into it, because
it apparently upsets him that you reprint his mail without his permission.

Basically, I get the feeling he does not want his email in your
newsletter.  This may be an incorrect assumption on my part, but you
should ask him that.

Patrick