[ibogaine] Where is this from???

preston peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jul 24 16:20:01 EDT 2002

thanks moderator helper elf.;-))
Peace,
Preston
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick K. Kroupa
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 3:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [ibogaine] Where is this from???

  On [Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 03:37:53PM -0400], [NeuroSkull at aol.com] wrote:

  | If you come over to this List:  <kotas4christ-subscribe at mindvox.com> I'm
  | talking about something I know you'll understand and I promise not to get mad
  | at you.  I talk about Jesus over there on that List.  Ummm.....  speaking of
  | stabbings..  I was stabbed once, actually several times, but it happened on
  | two or three different occassions.    Come learn about the Love and Light
  | that is Jesus Christ, come to the kotas4christ List... Kotas, that's me.
  | It's a name, it's Greek, but I'm a mutt.  Sorta Greek, Czech mix.. Bohemian.
  | But does that really matter?  Naaah.  COME ON OVER!  WHEW!

  Don, just a gentle reminder.  Your World Ministries, are now Fully
  Operational.  It might be a great idea to promote awareness of this in
  Other Places.  Such as, fer instance, wherever it is that Persons who Wish
  to Receive Christ, like to hang out.  You would know where that is, much
  better than I.

  This list in particular, prolly contains a large majority who are not --
  right at this moment -- interested in hearing The Gospel.  Which is one
  of the reasons I gave you the list in the first place.  In the event
  anyone feels the need to Be Saved, they *know* where to go.  You've told
  them.

  Please don't keep reposting it, to THIS list.  It will not generate an
  avalanche of new subscriptions.

  Thanks,

  Patrick