[ibogaine] Where is this from???

NeuroSkull at aol.com NeuroSkull at aol.com
Wed Jul 24 15:37:53 EDT 2002

If you come over to this List:  <kotas4christ-subscribe at mindvox.com>  I'm
talking about something I know you'll understand and I promise not to get mad
at you.  I talk about Jesus over there on that List.  Ummm.....  speaking of
stabbings..  I was stabbed once, actually several times, but it happened on
two or three different occassions.    Come learn about the Love and Light
that is Jesus Christ, come to the kotas4christ List... Kotas, that's me.
It's a name, it's Greek, but I'm a mutt.  Sorta Greek, Czech mix.. Bohemian.
But does that really matter?  Naaah.  COME ON OVER!  WHEW!

Don