Where is this from???

Carrie Rollins carrierollins at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 15:29:01 EDT 2002

Hi all, some questions which are not completely
ibogaine related :-)

Who is this and where is this from? That attached is
from greenparty groups I'm reading and I find this in
the middle of it, which was never on this list in the
first place. Did I miss it or what is this about?

The other question I have is what exactly is the deal
on the other list with all of you, that british paper
is now on 5 or 6 articles and that latest one says
that guy who worked for Mindvox is some sociopath who
has restraining orders on him and tried to kill his
girlfriend with a knife. I know you made jokes about
this but it's for real? Who are all these people,
gweeds, ruy, useless account, sir dystic, what is cdc,
lopht, @stake? It also says that he is the reason you
guys went offline in 1997?

What I'm trying to ask is what is all this? I don't
understand any of it, the people who post to the other
list are talking about nothing I understand, ever. The
only part I understand is that a lot of you are
getting madder and madder at each other and I don't
get what it's all about.

-carrie