[ibogaine] hcl availability

Dana Beal dana at cures-not-wars.org
Wed Jul 24 15:17:18 EDT 2002

>Am I allowed to respond to this here?  Patrick was so kind to give
>me the use of a new List <kotas4christ-subscribe at mindvox.com>  so
>that I can share the Good News of Christ with all the world.  I can
>talk about this over on that list if you all are interested in
>hearing what I have to say about it.
>
>Don

I got into some trouble on the original Ibogaine list (calyx) for
talking about VALIS. I would think you could speculate about the role
of lost gnostic sacraments in the Grail story. You would like these
books, I think. Have you read the Ibogaine story?

Read Chapter 12, the part about Parsifal.
http://www.cures-not-wars.org/ibogaine/iboga.html And tell me if it
doesn't remind you of Ibogaine.

Apologies from the errors of grammar in my original post.

Dana/cnw