[ibogaine] to be more clear

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 11:39:36 EDT 2002

The reason I'm stalling slightly is simply because I only personally know
one person whose ongoing recovery process included Ibogaine.

I have taken Ibogaine in an effort to see if I could stop taking SSRI's,
nicotine +++ but truth is I was not commited or fearless enough to drop
either for good, (even 1 day at a time!)
However, I had an extraordinary experience with it, where I learnt a lot
more about crazy/amazing ol' me! Sometyhing to do with the fact that I can b
a f of a stern woman, and especially hard on myself. That in itself is good
info. to try and use in life daily - that is to be more compassionate
towards myself. Indeed that attitude (when I remember it) has stopped many a
heroin lapse from occuring.

I was also involved with guiding two people who were coming off heroin
and/or methadone. One since died from Anorexia (long time coming) and the
other is doing well. Last thing I heard was that he was in a new
relationship and stabilised on meth, which is a hellava improvement from
where he was.

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>