[ibogaine] war on drugs

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 10:57:59 EDT 2002

The International Coalition is administrated through ENCOD in
Antwerp/Belgium. I am on the steering group of an 8-person group organising
some conferences; 1st one hopefully next March

If you wanna get involved, another reason to call me so we can chat properly
about it.

I may be in the U.S in September, but certainly by World AIDS Day for the
HRC Conference.

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>