[ibogaine] to be more clear

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 10:46:09 EDT 2002

Have you got a phone I can call you on? send it me off line privately if u
want, and I can call you from office

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>