[ibogaine] C.R.A.C.K.

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 10:06:03 EDT 2002

So Randy,
would you also encourage Asthmatics, people living with mental illness, AIDS
and many other 'dis-eases' to go for sterilisation?

I am born and raised in London/U.K: we tend to have a very different
approach to the issue of addiction/addicts and the whole drug 'problem' -
children are taken into care, but as far as I'm aware, nobopdy over here yet
is advocating the sterilisation of addict women, and i pray/hope they never
will.

It is bold and possibly dangerous road to go down - I'm not ready to even
think about further marginalising one of society's most hated, and
stigmatised groups, not to mention criminalised

I'd be interested in any thoughts/responses u have to this

Respect

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice Ed/John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>