[ibogaine] neuro!

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 09:51:00 EDT 2002

dear Jane, Don, all

I was in Jerusalem in 1999 for a drug treatment conference which i spoke at.
I won't go to deeply into this one as it is the IBOGAINE list but just to
say that I went to an NA meeting down there (back in the days when I still
did) and there was a man there who had been born into liberal Judaism, who
converted to Hassidism. He was kidding me about this as I was expressing
fear of some of the Hassidic men (but hey I express fear of most men; they
tend to have the 'power' that certainly has been weilded against me since
childhood.) Anyway, he was a healing force; after speaking to him for 5/10
mins about his decision to convert and what it all meant for him, I felt
less fear of the guys at the wailing wall.

And I must admit, I have been HUMOUNGOUSLY impressed with the way you've all
come to resolve the religious/spiritual debate on this list. So big thanx,
and can I apologise if I've said anything untoward in this discussion

Solidarity and love from warmer London

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>