[ibogaine] what's changed since 2001?

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Wed Jul 24 09:38:34 EDT 2002

Patrick

I was wondering if you could tell us what u do to get out of the 'superman
spiral' when you get into it, as I have a girlfriend who lives with MD, and
I'm never sure how, if at all, I can help.

All ideas from you will be most welcomed. meanwhile, peace and tranquility
to ya

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>