[ibogaine] relaps ,

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Tue Jul 23 18:09:10 EDT 2002

On [Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 02:48:41PM -0400], [Joatammmo23 at aol.com] wrote:

| Sara
|
| So, you are saying that some will spend a couple of thousand just to get
| clean enough to start shooting dope again?  I'm sorry, but I don't understand
| that.  How many treatments are necessary, or does it vary from person to
| person?

I spent, lessee, roughly $17k total (when you add up airfare, extras, all
that shit), and blew it out as soon as I got to the airport at San Juan.

Which is to say, post ibogaine [1] for me, left to my own devices, I
lasted roughly 18 minutes.

It was beautiful too, fucking AWESOME.  Truly a religious experience.

Money doesn't have a lot to do with bangin' up.  I mean, who cares.  It's
only money, drugz are much better.

Having said all that, in Oct I have 3 years clear off heroin, or any other
opioid.

Patrick