[ibogaine] sterilization

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at mindvox.com
Tue Jul 23 17:34:53 EDT 2002

On [Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 05:29:22PM -0400], [preston peet] wrote:

I just read this, 'cuz Preston wrote it, I'm doing 25 things at once,
reading this list would be the 26th, and I'll do that sometime soon, but
just to mention; you can pick up an awful lot of extra cash by Taking Part
in Bold Medical Experiments.

I myself have made hunnets of dollahs, chain smoking for science, being
interviewed about my sex life while strung out, taking AIDS and Hep tests,
and playing Connect the Dots on questionnaires.

Usually any decent sized needle exchange, in any city with a population
greater than a few million, will have all kinds of MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITIES available -- other than just steering the patrons to the
latest Hot Stamp I mean.

You can work the system for quite a while before the need arises to sell
you imaginery kids.

Just saying,

Patrick