[ibogaine] relaps ,

sara glatt sara119 at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 23 15:02:02 EDT 2002

yes, because they are not ready to quite ,

it is all up to the person's will , if you have a strong will to stop you will have it easy to stay clean , if not  you'll fall back,

then the only thing is to try again when you are ripe for it ,I wish you well , just be strong try to find a nice hobby

or a study  , keep yourself focused on finding your balance , like accupunture or yoga or tai-chi  or

other methodes you can find around where you live .

take care , be  well .

sara