[ibogaine] neuro!

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 23 14:20:56 EDT 2002

When I get depressed, I think of throwing myself down the well; you are
probably more into yourself than thank God.

But LSD down a well I have to say is NOT a harm-reduction idea that I would
support; for some it could be chaos and semi-psychosis, or did I take that
too seriously

Ibogaine & chips PLEASE!

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>