[ibogaine] neuro!

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 23 14:18:56 EDT 2002

Jane others

We do know that exercise is usually good at stabilsing moods. many of us
know what kinds of foods to eat, or not
Others of us know about meditation, sleeping enough, writing journals,
having something meaningful in our lives and a relationship with our HPower,
best friend or whatever

That should keep your mood together well beyond Friday - moderation in all
things Yoh!

Solidarity

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>