[ibogaine] neuro!

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 23 14:14:18 EDT 2002

Mmh, c what happens DEon when we let gangsters take over the marketing of
plants; very dangerous indeed. AND of course, we on this list (as far as I
know) most of us ANYWAY ARE EX/CURRENT ADDICTS WHICH INDICATES (OFTEN) that
we may be vulnerable in other ways too

Plus, setting/set of the way one uses a drug is crucial; but hey that's
irrelevant to you? You don't experiment anymore right?

Glad you're feeling calmer

LOVE

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>