[ibogaine] jesus the prankster? (oh, and ibogaine too)

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 23 13:40:43 EDT 2002

LOOK JESUS IS A DUDE, BUT THIS IS THE IBOGAINE LIST
Come on guys; the only very vague connection between JC and Iboga is that
there is a similar inner/deep/spiritual thing going on with both of them,
but this is a drug treatment list

Moreover, I have been through the born-again thing; in deed, i can't think
of too many crutches, leads, potions, rehabs etc I haven't tried. LIFE
experience has shown me that my praying when I need to but NOT PROSELYTISING
is the best way. Don, your knowledge of the bible is impressive, but PLEASE
recognise that this is a drug treatment list: PLEASE go somewhere else to
save lives the way you think is best.

This is the (foetal stage) stuff of what happened in NYC last september; a
so-called religious war. PLEASE take some deep breaths and think on this

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>