[ibogaine] Eric, whomever, if you do decide to read this thro ugh, have 10...

Andria Efthimiou-Mordaunt AndriaEM at drugscope.org.uk
Tue Jul 23 12:21:29 EDT 2002

Can I ask u guys to remember that this is the IBOGAINE list, and get Jesus
discussed on a religion/spirituality site
I love u Americans; u have som many ideas, passions, feelings of generosity.
As soon as u've benefitted from something u wanna give it to somebody else
On this list, can we have more Ibogaine please?

(Back from Dublin/Ireland) and a conference about Drugs & Homelessness, with
a New Yorker key-speaker

Andria E-Mordaunt
Users Voice ed./John Mordaunt Trust

MON & WEDS - C/O Drugscope,  32 Loman St, London, SE1 OEE, U.K
0+ 44 (0)207 928 1211 Tel
0+ 44 (0)207 922 8780  Fax

andriaem at drugscope.org.uk
or Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk <mailto:Usersvoice.jmt at drugscope.org.uk>