[ibogaine] C.R.A.C.K Original statement and more comments

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 02:20:55 EDT 2002

This is so like a charged thing. And what you made is
the total guy response. It is not the best thing to
have children and bring them up into that. But what
does that have to do with caring for someone? You were
also totally offensive to people on methadone
maintence and just dismissed them all as drug addicts.
Patrick pulls that too but I let it go because either
he's very diplomatic which in his case is so doubtful
or because he goes off about why it was awful for him
and admits it does work for people. You just dissed
out everyone who is on methadone and has gotten it
together. Methadone helps a lot of people and I know
so many women who say the most important thing in
their life is their baby and it makes it worth it to
try and keep it together.

I know there's totally being negligent and there's
being a bad parent, but even this place I mean looking
at it is awesome Mindvox is cool, but reading some of
what at least Patrick is writing it is full of sarcasm
and irony and a big fuck you to his parents, Bruce
does the same thing. And I am not dissing either one
of them ok? two smart guys who are all that and have
parents who are rich and they hate them. This is so
common with almost anyone I know who has any money
it's like my parents, who are they these assholes who
hired other people to raise me and don't want me to
embarrass them, so I'm going to do everything I can do
make their nightmares come true. You maybe should run
your theory by some of the people who detox at St.
Kitts and no offense I'm sure there are a lot of nice
ones but almost the only ones who ever say anything on
this list dump a huge list of problems insult people
and then leave.

I haven't seen any kind of relation to what people are
like depending on whether or not people have money.
Which is what that CRACK paper is all about,
controlling blacks and other minorities who are
already in trouble and offering the chance to go get
high with a quick $200 which they will take and then
never have the chance to have a child even if they
ever do get their lives together.

That's such a great memory to have, when I was younger
I needed $200 so bad I sold any children I might ever
have.

And that's just the start, your message is so totally
aggravating in so many places I could keep going, you
dismiss stupid people which means what? You're a smart
person to make all those judgments, what is it that
you've ever done which is so great, to look down on
everyone and judge them? Which is what your letter is
filled with.

Maybe you're having a bad day and sure I can accept
that, but most of what came through in your message is
a lot of anger and resentment at people.

 >Maybe someday there won't be kids raised
> by junkie-crackhead
> parents.

What is it that you were to make you hate so much? All
that you've got there is you're a middle class white
guy and very proud of being a middle class white guy
who looks down on I could make a list but from what I
remember junkies, crackheads, people on methadone,
poor people, people who are not productive according
to whatever standard you have and people you judge as
stupid.

By the way I'm white, 28, had a few abortions, having
a fucked up life and really not interested in having
some pretentious dork map out his version of a future
for everyone.

Carla B

=== message truncated ===