[ibogaine] Eating the Patch...

Carla Barnes carlambarnes at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 23 01:51:16 EDT 2002

This is one of those things that happens to many
times, I know soooooooooooo many people who sell their
pain meds. Whatever happens is going to be so awful
for that lady. Her nephew is already dead and I'm sure
the media will have so much fun turning her into some
kind of evil drug dealing monster.

Carla B