[ibogaine] C.R.A.C.K

vector6 at space.com vector6 at space.com
Mon Jul 22 15:27:06 EDT 2002

On Mon, 22 July 2002, "G. Ratte'" wrote

> --- preston peet <ptpeet at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> > very cool, good find.
> > hope no one minds my taking up bandwidth with my
list. IF so, use delete
> > button.;-))
> > Peace,
> > Me
>
> Am I supposed to be angry about all this?  Why?

I didn't want to offend anyone by asking the same
question. But

I care about this why?

They are offering women who are low income and drug
addicted money so they can go buy drugs with that in
exchange for no longer being able to have kids.

This damages society, the lucky kids who aren't born
into that and the mothers in what way?

I'm not making declarations I'm asking questions, it
isn't that my mind is made up it's more like I don't
understand why I'm supposed to care or what's wrong
with this idea.

.:vector:.